Beautiful Nigerian Lady Recreates Childhood Birthday Photo In An Amazing Way


Many times, we forget how it all started for us. We get into the "slay mode" with all the designer wears and a beautiful cake to celebrate our birthday.

An Instagram user, Funmi Awelewa, who is not ashamed of her background has recreated her childhood birthday picture.

She shared the picture on social media showing her with the same brand of soft drinks and some biscuits just like she celebrated when she was a child.

She claimed that her growing up was tough but hard times never last.

In her post, she wrote;

"Recreating how I used to celebrate my Birthday when I was small. Yes, I am not ashamed.

Hmm, how time flies I could remember vividly I was so happy that year because my father fulfilled his promise of getting me a CAKE for the first time of my Life He designed the cake well and all I could remember is that I so love the way I was holding the knife to cut the Cake Wait o

"Is that cake?

Growing up in ones mouth without a silver spoon, getting fully educated...doing what you love most. Maneuvering good cars, believing in your better tomorrow. Oh pardon me, I am an evidence of GRACE Hard time never last. My growing up was tough. Let's leave it here today!

Thank God

*Omo Rabi Elewe tiwa di Omo Rabi Alaso*

Egandogo•Ebudola•Ekunderin•YeyediAyeye

#throwbackthursday #beinspired #dontbeashamedofyourbackground"

More photos below..



Beautiful Nigerian Lady Recreates Childhood Birthday Photo In An Amazing Way Beautiful Nigerian Lady Recreates Childhood Birthday Photo In An Amazing Way Reviewed by Constance on October 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.