Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation - Celebrities News


 Nigerian singer, Davido announces the disbursement of N237m to 424 orphanages across Nigeria through his foundation, IGBERETV reports.


He made the announcement on his Instagram handle with a statement from his foundation which was captioned;


"I’ve always wanted to use my platform to serve others. Thankful that through your generousity, I’ve been able to do so. We recently disbursed over N200m to several orphanages in Nigeria, a tradition that started a few years ago around my birthday. Thank you to everyone who donated. With your help, we are changing lives. This is what I mean when I say We rise by lifting others. These are words in action. God bless you all!"

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation - Celebrities News Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation - Celebrities News Reviewed by Constance on July 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.